Disaster & Recovery Planning
At Hicks Risk Consulting, our goal is to identify our client's vulnerabilities and plan for the optimal solution to get your business back on track. WIthout a plan in place, a business has a greater chance of failing than they do from an economic downturn. Getting your business operations up and running quickly is essiential to the bottom line, employee retention, and perhaps most importantly, customer retention.
Disasters can take on many forms and have different critical implications for each individual company.
A disaster can include
- Workplace Accident
- Workplace Violence
- Weather Events
- Property Damage (Fire, Wind, Flood)
- Data and Connectivty failures
- Data Breaches
- Bad Publicity (social media and main stream media)
In times of crisis, being prepared with a plan to get the operation of a business with continuity is vital to it's survial.
Our services at a glance:
- Analysis of the current vulnerabilities and systems in place
- Analysis of the impact of a disaster
- Developing a written restructuring plan with ad hoc measures
- Developing a clear communication plan internally and externally
- Analyzing business income and extra expense needs within the appropriate insurance policies and reccomending adjustments accordingly